Wednesday 13 January 2010

Frosty the Snowman...

Hi everyone!

Hope you have had a fun snowy day and enjoyed been out on your sleighs and building snow men. I hope you are all wrapped up warm though and being sensible for your mums and dads. The snow in my home town (Blackwood) is really deep I went for a walk earlier and the snow went right to the top of my wellies! I took a photo, I will try and post it for you to all see! It was so funny!

We are off school again tomorrow, so remember to keep reading your books and the key words, also you can complete your home work and bring it to school to show me when we return! We also started our snowy display on Tuesday so some of your snow pics would look fab on the wall! Mrs Channon and I are both going to build a snow man tomorrow for the display! The carrot nose is ready and waiting! The challenge is on for the best snow man!

Also children, you can tell your families about the new topic for the term 'Our precious world' and talk about the lovely book we read in class, "Lottie's Letter". I will put more information about what we are covering in the term in the next couple of days.

This term our PE day has changed to a Tuesday because a lady is coming to teach PE with me, which will be fun. We are also setting up a new role play "Maesybryn Travel Agents" so if you have any brochures you could bring to school that would be great! Its like being on a skiing holiday already at the moment!

have a good day tomorrow and stay safe!

Take care, hwyl fawr!

Miss Jervis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment