Friday 5 March 2010

NSPCC

Hello,

Well what an action packed week we have had! We had our fabulous Eisteddfod on Monday. I brought some visitors from France with me to school and they were so impressed with your welsh costumes and singing and poems. Well done to everyone who competed and Dehewydd finally won something! Ethan and I were very happy! Its about time Dehewydd! Da iawn to everyone. Maesybryn is lucky to have such talented children.

Mums are going to be in for a treat as Mrs Channon has been making goodies with the children. Mr hole has put our shed up, we are so excitied! It is now a pizza place for the children to play. In the next few weeks we will be developing this area more, which will be great. Hopefully we will get all your support at the coffee afternoon on 24th March to raise some funds for the outdoor area.

I hope this afternoon went well for the NSPCC sponsored event. I missed it unfortunately as I was on a course but i'm sure you all tried your best.

I will look forward to having a chat with all parents next week at parents evening

See you then,

Miss Jervis.

PS- start collecting some bits to decorate your easter bonnets! There is some good craft ideas in the yellow moon catalogue and also at the Early Learning Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment